Every parent at Saint Mary's Hall is a member of the Parents' Circle.
The Parents' Circle provides volunteer opportunities which enrich the overall student, faculty, and parent experience at Saint Mary's Hall.
Throughout the year, parent volunteers coordinate activities such as Purple Ribbon Tying, Uniform Upcycle, Grilling, Form Level Parent Gatherings, and Faculty and Staff Appreciation.
In partnership with the Office of Community Engagement, the Parent Circle strategically focuses on generating Community, Connection, and Fun. The parent community at Saint Mary’s Hall will help foster positive relationships among families and a strong partnership between parents and the School. We aim to:
- Promote student spirit through Athletics, Fine Arts, and other Co-Curricular programs
- Support faculty across divisions throughout the year
- Build parent connections with each other and the School
The Office of Community Engagement and the Parent Engagement Committee will work to create and coordinate a group of volunteers under a simple structure that will impact several key areas. The aim is to create real volunteer opportunities for parents. To aid in this work, we will focus on programs and volunteer opportunities including (but not limited to):
- Athletic Team Parents
- Fine Arts Parents
- Faculty/Staff Lounge Volunteers
- Birthday Celebration Volunteers
- Lower School Form/Room Parent Volunteers
- Form Reps
- The SMH Fund Form Leaders
- Fiesta Volunteers
- Admission Ambassadors
- New Family Mentors
For more information, contact Assistant Head of School for Advancement Jim Bob Womack at (210) 483-9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.