We want to thank our community for their significant investment of time, energy, and resources, which continue to define our school.
For 144 years, Saint Mary’s Hall has benefited from the generosity of our community. Thank you for impacting generations of Barons to come!
We are grateful to our generous community for their investment of time, energy and financial resources. Every student benefits from these gifts.
The impact of these gifts are:
- Among our 89 full-time teaching faculty, 80 possess master’s degrees and 9 have doctoral degrees
- Teachers have an average of over 18 years teaching experience
- Students come from 51 different zip codes in San Antonio and surrounding areas
- More than $3 million awarded annually in financial aid and scholarships
- Class of 2023 will attend 50 different colleges and universities in 20 different states
- Two graduates will attend college outside of the U.S.
- The National Merit Scholarship Corp. recognized 23 members of the Class of 2023. Six were named National Merit Scholars, six were named National Merit Semifinalists, ten were named National Merit Commended Scholars, and one was named National Hispanic Scholars.
- Women’s Basketball competed in the State Championship
- 7 senior athletes commit to play collegiately in soccer, golf, baseball, cross country, lacrosse
- More than 80% of middle and upper school students play at least one sport
- The Upper School Speech & Debate Team placed third in Individual events and sixth place overall at the 2023 Texas Forensic Association State Tournament
- The SMH award-winning Digital Cinema Program is regularly recognized with screenings at national film festivals, including the All-American High School Film Festival and South by Southwest
- Middle and Upper School musicians are region band and orchestra award winners
- Senior artists were recognized with a special “Senior Send Off’ Exhibition at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Graduates accepted into top-ranked art, dance, theater, music, and film programs
- There were 62 Presidential Volunteer Service Awards in Upper School
- US students served more than 8,000 hours of service