Donor Honor Roll 2019-2020
The 2019 - 2020 Donor Honor Roll recognizes the support given to Saint Mary's Hall from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
In compiling this report, care has been taken to ensure that it is accurate and complete.
2019 - 2020 Gift Income
|The SMH Fund||$798,320|
Thank you to the more than 750 members of the Saint Mary’s Hall community for your support of our School during the 2019-2020 year. Your generosity makes a difference for our students, faculty, and staff, and provides critical resources that enhance the breadth and depth of the Saint Mary's Hall experience.
Below are just a few of the many ways you helped impact SMH last year:
- Significant investments were made in professional development, nursing staff, health and safety measures, technology improvements, personal protective equipment (PPE), food services, and much more, allowing SMH to safely reopen for on-campus learning.
- SMH offers more than 40 distinctive courses for Upper School students, providing breadth and depth to their academic careers.
- Students achieved the highest number of Regional Scholastic Art Winners in the city, two 2020 national Silver Key Scholastic Awards, and nationally recognized Speech & Debate and Digital Cinema Programs.
- In 2020, SMH had 44 All-State & Academic All-State Recognitions for our athletes, a TAPPS State Champion in the 100M backstroke, and the men’s varsity basketball earned a place in the TAPPS 6A state tournament.
- More than 76 Presidential Volunteer Service Awards were given across all divisions last year and more than 13,000 hours of service were completed by Upper School students.
- More than $2M was given in tuition assistance to support students and ensure qualified students have access to SMH, strengthening the experience for every student.
- The Class of 2020 applied to more than 206 different colleges around the world, were accepted to 166, and are attending 52 different schools.
- More than $10.5 million in merit-based scholarships was awarded to the Class of 2020 by their respective colleges.
We would like to thank our community for their significant investment of time, energy, and resources, which continues to define our school. For 141 years, Saint Mary's Hall has benefited from the generosity of our community. Thank you for impacting generations of Barons to come.