Students applying for Half-Day and Full-Day Montessori and Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year must be toilet-trained by first day of school and should be the following ages by September 1, 2021:
- Half-Day Montessori, age 3
- Full-Day Montessori, age 4
- Kindergarten, age 5
✔ Complete Application ($50 non-refundable fee)
- Half-Day & Full-Day Montessori applicants will participate in a virtual developmental screening via Zoom. Before an assessment can be scheduled, applicants must be at least two years and eight months old.
- Kindergarten – Form 2 applicants will take a cognitive abilities assessment with Dr. John Cannell. Please call Dr. Cannell at 210-690-0595 to schedule testing.
- Testing fee is $175
- Dr. Cannell’s address is 11107 Wurzbach Road, Suite 401, San Antonio, TX 78230
✔Achievement Testing - Due to COVID-19, we will conduct and schedule Achievement Testing on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants to Kindergarten, Form 1, and Form 2 will be assessed for reading fluency and development via Zoom
✔ Parent Meeting – After an application has been received, we will schedule an appointment via Zoom with Julie Hellmund, Head of Admission and Enrollment Management.
✔ Progress Report – For students currently attending preschool. Click here to download our Records Release to submit to your child’s current school.
✔ Recommendation Forms -
- Teacher Recommendation Form: Montessori and Kindergarten – Download and submit to your child’s current school.
- Teacher Recommendation Form: Forms 1-2 – Download and submit to your child’s current school.
✔ State-Certified Birth Certificate (required through Form 1)