Interested in applying for admission to Saint Mary’s Hall? We can't wait to meet you!
The mission of Saint Mary's Hall is to prepare our students for success in college and fulfillment in life.
I'm interested in admission to ...
Application Deadlines and Fees
Please note: while we do have priority admission deadlines, applications received after these dates are welcomed and considered based on space available.
2022-2023 Priority Application Deadlines
- Half-Day and Full-Day Montessori, Kindergarten: February 11, 2022
- Forms 1 - 8: February 11, 2022
- Forms 9-12: November 19, 2021
Application Fee: $50 non-refundable fee per applicant
- Half-Day & Full-Day Montessori applicants will participate in a developmental screening. Before an assessment can be scheduled, applicants must be at least two years and eight months old.
- Kindergarten – Form 2 applicants are required to take the Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test, second edition (KBIT-2). Please contact Dr. John Cannell at 210-690-0595 to schedule.
- Form 3 – Form 12 applicants are required to take the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). The ISEE is offered throughout the academic year at many locations in San Antonio and around the United States. It is not mandatory to take it at the Saint Mary's Hall campus. Please visit www.iseetest.org to register and for more information.
Contact the Office of Admission at (210) 483-9234 or email@example.com.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:15am – 4:15pm