Our mission is accomplished by:
- Hiring and supporting an outstanding faculty who are experts in their discipline.
- Providing the management and long-term planning necessary to provide sufficient resources.
- Providing a rigorous, challenging, and wide-ranging curriculum and academic program.
- Utilizing problem-solving, creativity, and critical thinking in daily instruction.
- Infusing character development and core values education into all segments of school life.
- Offering, supporting, and encouraging multiple activities that provide opportunities for participation in athletics, community service, Fine Arts, and leadership
- Supporting students in their personal faith while instilling universal values for life.
- Creating and supporting a safe and supportive learning environment.
In addition to a mission for our school, we have made a pledge to Saint Mary’s Hall parents. We call it our Parent Bill of Rights. This pledge lists our commitments to knowing students on an individual level, maintaining high academic standards, and providing opportunities for students that are not available anywhere else, among others. Take a moment to read the Parent Bill of Rights and learn about what you can expect as a Saint Mary's Hall parent.
Students at Saint Mary's Hall abide by an Honor Code that governs the ethical and moral conduct of our community. The Honor Code was established to instill trust, honesty, integrity, and respect for oneself and others, and it allows us to maintain an environment of trust based on a balance between responsibility and freedom. In the Upper School, an Honor Council comprised of students and faculty is responsible for enforcing the Honor Code.
I am a student of Saint Mary’s Hall.
I will not lie, cheat, or steal.
My signature is my word, and my word is my honor.