With a rich, rigorous curriculum, insightful discourse, and expansive opportunities for exploring the world and discovering oneself, Saint Mary’s Hall sends forth confident graduates, armed with the skills, knowledge, and self-awareness needed to thrive in college and find fulfillment in life.
Our mission is accomplished by:
1. Hiring and supporting an outstanding faculty who are experts in their discipline.
2. Providing the management and long-term planning necessary to provide sufficient resources.
3. Providing a rigorous, challenging, and wide-ranging curriculum and academic program.
4. Utilizing problem-solving, creativity, and critical thinking in daily instruction.
5. Infusing character development and core values education into all segments of school life.
7. Supporting students in their personal faith while instilling universal values for life.
8. Creating and supporting a safe and supportive learning environment.