At A Glance
Saint Mary's Hall was founded in 1879 on the principles of knowledge, self-confidence, and respect for others. In conjunction with a comprehensive college preparatory program, that philosophy remains as an important part of our curriculum. Originally organized by the Episcopal Church, Saint Mary's Hall is now an independent and coeducational campus for students and families of all faiths.
Today, the school sits on 60 beautiful acres near the Salado Creek. The campus is gated and patrolled by security 24 hours a day to ensure the safety of our students, families, faculty, and staff.
By the Numbers