Summer @ the Hall ... A Camp Like No Other!
May 30 - August 4, 2017
It seems like these days, everyone has a summer camp ... but Summer @ the Hall offers an experience like no other in San Antonio!
Summer @ the Hall (presented by Saint Mary’s Hall), provides children of all ages with exceptional learning opportunities which are fun, challenging, enriching, and rewarding. Our goal is to encourage every camper to explore new friendships, tackle new obstacles, and work together in a team environment.
Summer @ the Hall is more than just a camp ... we offer a world of possibilities where learning and exploration are all part of providing the best experience possible. Our campers come from all over San Antonio, the surrounding communities, and beyond!
Take a look at what makes our camps different …
- Camps offered every week from the last week of May until the first week of August
- Campers ages 3 - 19 are welcome
- Full-day classes, morning classes, or afternoon classes are available all summer
- More than 250 classes (arts, athletics, academics, creative thinking)
- All classes are taught by highly qualified instructors and professionals from Saint Mary’s Hall and the greater academic community.
- A safe and secure camp with 24/7 campus security on our enclosed campus
- Easy and quick online registration
At Summer @ the Hall, our days are full of laughter and fun because our campers are encouraged to be children while still being a part of a structured and supervised environment. We believe that the camp experience should be a safe and creative environment for children to explore, create, laugh and learn while growing and making friends.