Success Beyond the Hall
The value of a Saint Mary’s Hall education is evident in the accomplishments of our students and alumni. There is a measurable difference between the quality of the education and the opportunities available to SMH students and students at other area schools.
Portrait of a Graduate
For more information, download the details.
- Students at Saint Mary’s Hall consistently score high on their AP exams, giving them college credit for courses, and saving them time and money when they attend college.
In 2017, 88% of students had a passing score of 3 or higher on their AP Exams.
- Saint Mary’s Hall ranks high in the National Merit Scholarship Program: per year we average four National Merit Scholars, seven National Merit Finalists, and eight National Merit Hispanic Scholars.
In 2017, three students were designated National Merit Finalists
- Students in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade are known and nurtured as they develop their passions, learn to be leaders, problem solve, and collaborate.
The average graduating class size for Saint Mary’s Hall is 97.
- At Saint Mary’s Hall, students are matched with colleges that are the right fit. More than half of our graduating students are accepted into their first choice college, and on average, 60% of our students attend college out-of-state.
The Class of 2017 will attend more than 60 colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- Saint Mary’s Hall is known for providing a rigorous curriculum that prepares students for college. Our students consistently earn high marks on college entrance exams like the SAT and ACT …
The Class of 2017 average SAT scores are 1320.