At a Glance
Saint Mary's Hall was founded in 1879 on the principles of knowledge, self-confidence, and respect for others. Originally organized by the Episcopal Church, Saint Mary's Hall is now an independent and coeducational campus for students and families of all faiths.
Our school sits on 60 beautiful acres near Salado Creek. The campus is gated and patrolled by security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure the safety of our school community.